Friday, June 18, 2010

Quick Note...


My baby boy turned 10 months old today!!! In the past month he has advanced sooo much! He is definitely keeping me on the run :)

He is now:
- Insisting on solid foods. Loves grilled chicken, cheddar cheese, corn, peas, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries (do you sense a berry theme??), lunch meat, yogurt, apple sauce etc... Trader Joe's has become my go to store for CR2 food. We enjoy our weekly outing to Trader Joe's! CR2 loves the sample table and the friendly staff.

- Swimming is CR2's favorite new activity. But do not put him in a float...he will try to tip himself out into the pool! He wants to swim like mommy and daddy, and even kicks his feet!

- CR2 is now WALKING!!! He had been performing the "1,2, fall" for quite some time, but on June 6th he took 7 steps towards me when I got home from a Waynesville weekend. That evening he took 9 steps at Poppins apartment, and the next day he took 24! We have a record count on our chalk board in the kitchen, and we are up to 42 as of yesterday. He was chasing me and squealing in a high pitched tone as I vacuumed the living room yesterday afternoon. I couldn't stop laughing! I will post a video soon :)

- CR2 now points to my wedding portrait and says "mama". The portrait is located on the stairwell wall, and he makes sure to say "mama" every time we pass it! He has called other photographs mama as well...oh well, he will figure it out soon enough.

- He is wearing 12-18 month clothing

- CR2's personality gets bigger every day!

We sure love our little wild man! And yes...his hyper disposition is ALL OUR FAULT!

Pictures will be posted soon...I'm at work!



Love to you all!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment