Friday, March 11, 2011

MRI Update

On December, 30th 2010 I went in for surgery to remove an ectopic pregnancy. I have been healing both physically and mentally over the past couple of months.
On Monday morning I went in for an MRI as ordered by my buddy Dr. McD. The purpose of the MRI was to take a look at my uterus; we want to be sure that my uterus has healed correctly and is still able to hold a child post surgery.
This morning I received a call from Dr. McD (mind you he called yesterday...guess who's phone was on silent) and received great news. From what he can tell from the MRI report, everything looks normal! Good news is hard to come by around here lately so I was so glad to hear this. As of now things look promising but we still have a few more hurdles to jump.
My next step will be to meet with Dr. K, a high risk specialst, to have a pre conceptual consult. This appointment will entail an ultrasound, blood work, etc... At this time we will discuss if pregnancy is indeed an option. I am anxiously awaiting a call from the nurse with my appointment date. Hopefully next week!?!
A big thank you goes out to all of you that have kept us in your thoughts and prayers over the past couple of months! I could not ask for a better support system! Please continue to pray for a positive outcome and the acceptance of Gods will no matter what it may be.
The other night I sat around the kitchen table with my small group girls. We hashed out some tough feelings and shared a few tears. My friend Jessica asked me to listen to a song by Laura Story. What a beautiful message about the trials we endure! I am so lucky to fellowship with you ladies!!!
Listen and Enjoy - Blessings ~ Laura Story
Love to you all!
JP

No comments:

Post a Comment