Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rolling Machine!

So I am thinking that right about NOW would be the time to start baby proofing the house!



Today while doing my daily Exercise TV workout with Jackie Warner (the buff chick from TV's "Workout") I sat Charlie on his play mat. Now mind you, he has been rolling from front to back, and occasionally he would roll from back to front, but today was a different story.


As I was participating in some lovely squat moves my child rolled across the floor in front of me! I was so excited that I had to stop and do a little "my baby is awesome happy dance". I picked him up, gave him a hug, and placed him back on his mat.


So now while sweating it out in a side plank, CR2 maneuvers himself to the front of his mat, rolls to the TV, and starts messing with the speaker cords. That's when it hit me, this child is about to cut loose and I better get to work! I guess CR and I will have some shopping to do at Lowes this weekend!

I just pray that he is not as crafty as my little brother, Uncle Z! Early one morning when Z was 2 years old, he took a stool from the kitchen, unlocked the dead bolt, and was caught racing out of our neighborhood on a razor scooter. This child is now doing front flips on a snowboard! Watch out X games!

Love to you all!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment