Monday, February 1, 2010

Somethings Missing :(


I have to say that I am a VERY lucky girl. I have a husband that is not only my spouse, but my very best friend. When CR is gone I feel like I am missing my left arm, and it is kind of hard to go about my daily routine without my left arm!
CR left for Alabama last night on a business trip. He was originally going to be gone until Friday, but thank the lord, he has shortened the trip and will be back on Wednesday night. This little trip reminds me of how spoiled I really am! CR works from home, he rarely leaves on business, and we truly enjoy spending time together!

I know that allot of it was sleep deprivation from a rough weekend, CR2 + teething = restless nights, but I teared up yesterday afternoon when CR left. I missed relaxing on a Sunday night with my husband, I missed having a partner to help me change diapers etc..., I missed having a warm body next to me a night!

Time apart makes me realize how much I love my husband. Sure we bicker about the small stuff, who doesn't! But all in all I have the best friend I could ever ask for. 7 years...7 years in which we have endured long distance dating, hospital visits, some very rough days, a big move to Atlanta, a wedding, a birth, and a new home! And every single one of those days I have been able to count on CR.

Hurry home Daddy! We all miss you, even the cats. I just don't clean a litter box as well as you do! That reminds me, I need to go feed the cats! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment