Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fabulous and 50!!!


So Tuesday was my mother's 50th birthday. This has been the main reason for my blog slacking the past few weeks. My dad and I decided to throw mom a BBQ birthday bash last Saturday and man is she a popular lady. I think we ended up with around 80 people at the party (78 were on the original guest list) haha!


The throw down was held at the ponds behind my dad's lumbar company. We decked the picnic tables out with mason jars filled with her favorite candies, candles, tiki torches, etc... We provided a BBQ meal to feed the masses. Mom even wore a tiara!


The group dynamic was quite interesting. My mother has friends from all walks of life! We had an age range from 8 months (CR2) to 77. She has truly touched many lives and this was made apparent by the out-pouring of love that she received.


Mom,

In case you didn't already know, you mean the world to me! I want to be just like you when I grow up ;) Not every woman can make 50 look as fabulous as you do!


An of course I was camera less during the party. I will post more pictures as soon as I can wrangle some up! Terri - help me out!


Love to you all!


JP

No comments:

Post a Comment