Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday CR2

Dear Charlie,
I love when you belly laugh
I love the fat rolls on your legs
I love those big brown squinty eyes
I love your button nose
I love your strawberry blonde hair
I love your big hugs
I love your wild demeanor
I love your cute little smirky smile
I love dancing to Bob Marley with you in the morning
I love our trips to the pool
I love squished blueberries all over your face
I love when you high five, clap, "snap", and raise the roof
I love the sound of your bare feet running on a tile floor
I love how you "talk" to Mickey Mouse and Elmo
I love your sloppy kisses
I love how you adore your daddy
I love cuddling with you at night and seeing your bright smile in the morning
But most of all I love that you are mine! I am so proud of the little boy you are becoming!
Happy first birthday to the joy of my life!
Love, Mommy
Enjoy CR2's year in pictures:












P.S. - I love how there are tears running down my face right now! ha

Love to you all!
JP



No comments:

Post a Comment