Monday, October 4, 2010

CR2's First School Project!


When I picked CR2 up from Wee School last week his teacher handed me this precious piece of art work!
CR2's first hand and foot print. I didn't realize I would get one of these so soon :)
I especially love the smeared fingers on the hand print! You can tell he was like "what in the heck are you doing to me?"
CR2 will be moving to a new class next week. His gross motor skills are more advanced than some of the other little ones, and he will be moved to an older class. CR2 will be the youngest child in his class. I am interested to see how his social and verbal skills develop being around other toddlers. Bring on the challenge! I feel like this will help with his "drop off anxiety".
I want my child to be excited to go to school, and prepared for pre-school.
Love to you all!
JP

No comments:

Post a Comment