Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shutterfly Promotion

Last Christmas I used Shutterfly to make pocket sized brag books for CR2's grandmothers. Shutterfly has so many affordable options for personal family gifts. Through my daily blog readings I recently found out about a promotion Shutterfly is holding until December 10th. What a great deal for the blogger community, moms especially...read about it here!



While in Waynesville for Thanksgiving, mom and I put together the Powell Christmas card using Shutterfly. Quick, easy, and super cute! Mom had the quirky idea of making us all JUMP in the back yard. The pictures actually turned out really cute (kind of rediculous), and the message on the card read, "may you jump into the new year with joy!". We were literally done with the Christmas card, photo and all, within 45 minutes.
I have always been one to make my own invitations, christmas cards, thank you cards etc... Using my digital scrapbooking program, but with the insanity of the past month, this offer seemed to good to pass up. While looking through the options with mom, I found so many cards that met my liking.
I am eager to put my card together! Here are a few of my favoites from the 2010 collection:

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

I may even have to put together some new CR2 calendars for a few special people ;)

With the stress in this house...I am happy to let Shutterfly help out!
Love to you all!
JP

No comments:

Post a Comment