Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend at the Lake




CR, Charlie and I packed up the car on Friday afternoon to spend the holiday weekend at the lake. The forecast earlier in the week called for thunderstorms all weekend long... WRONG! We couldn't have had a more beautiful weekend! We had lots of visitors and enjoyed our family time by the water!




After unpacking and grocery shopping we took Charlie down to the water to play until sun down.






CR testing out camera settings :)




Yikes! Mommy looks like she scrambled around packing all day...oh yea, SHE DID!


Searching for the perfect rock




Charlie's FAVORITE lake activity... throwing rocks!





BLUE STEEL


CR's newest lake find...Icicle sunglasses! Stay classy Lake Chatuge!







A gaggle of geese...look at the little babies :)



Morning snuggles with Uncle Z!



The kids showed up on Saturday afternoon and stayed through Sunday afternoon. My pregnant BF Melissa arrived on Saturday night and stayed through Monday with us. And my parents stopped by on Sunday afternoon after their weekend get away for a yummy Memorial Day Weekend cookout. But do you think I took a single picture??? Of course not! The lake makes me lazy...picture taking came to a halt on Saturday. Oops...I'll try harder next time.



This morning Charlie demanded that I put on his life vest...somebody wishes he was still at the lake!


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend with your families and friends! A big thanks to our troops for all that you do for our freedom!



Love to you all!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment