Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Paper Towels and Margaritas

Last Friday night my sweet friend Holly and I decided to ditch our husbands for a girls night out.


We spent the evening at our favorite BYOB painting spot, Canvas By U. As we sipped on Skinny Girl Margaritas (amazing by the way), we made our best attempt at Paper Towel Trees. The entire painting was done with crumpled paper towels and your finger! I am still scraping paint out from underneath my fingernails.


We had so much fun! If you live in the Atlanta this place is a must try! Stacy Abston and her team of teachers are wonderful!


I am actually pretty happy with my creation and think it will be a nice addition to my blank dining room wall.

Here's to a much needed night out! Thanks for joining me Hollz :)




Love to you all!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment