Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Prayer Request

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions for Charles and I... on Tuesday August 30th I took a positive pregnancy test. The nine days to follow were complete bliss! It was if we had made it through the drama of the past year and were finally able to enjoy a little blessing.

On Thursday, September 8th I woke up with really bad cramping and bleeding. I knew that this was inevitably the end of my 3rd pregnancy. The past week has proven to be extremely exhausting and confusing! Many rounds of blood work have been taken and we have had to take it one day at a time. We had an ultrasound this afternoon and have finally reached a verdict. There looks to be a right ectopic (tubal) pregnancy along with fluid and other matter in the uterus. I will go in for a D & C and laproscopic surgery tomorrow at 4:15pm. Dr. M will most likely be removing the right fallopian tube. This means that natural pregnancy will no longer be an option for Charles and I.

Here are our requests....
1. Pray for God's hand to be present during my surgery tomorrow.
2. Please pray for peace and understanding during this trying time.
3. Please pray for God to help us listen and to accept the plan he is unfolding for us.
4. Please pray for Charles' anxiety during this time...he is being such a strong rock for me right now! What a blessing.
5. Pray for family members and friends who are watching Mr. Charlie for us.

We are so blessed to have the family and friends that we do! I am overwhelmed with the support we have already received! God is so good...and with these wonderful people we are sure to make it through.

I feel a peace that comes only with Gods love at this moment!

Phillipians 4:7 - And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Jesus Christ.

Love to you all!
JP

1 comment:

  1. My heart is breaking once again - I am so sorry. I'm on "prayer overtime" for you, and know that one day all of these trials will make sense. I'm thinking of you and wish I could be there. Love you all tons!

    ReplyDelete