Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Charlie Bear!

Last night...after assembling the birthday "biiicycole" Charles and I headed upstairs for bed. It was midnight. We sat up and talked for a while about what we were doing at that time 2 years ago. There was a big spaghetti dinner, a glass of red wine, a back rub before bed. At 4:00am labor started...we were at the hospital by 7:00am and 12 hours later our little miracle was born!


Happy Birthday to my sweet Charlie! Mommy loves you to the moon and back again! I can't believe you are 2 years old...



August 18, 2009


August 18, 2010


August 18, 2011




What a joy you are in our lives!



Love to you all!

JP


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday CR2! I can't believe how grown up he's gotten in one year. Wish I could be there to help celebrate such a special day - I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete