Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back to the Belly: Post # 3

Week 20! This was by far my favorite week of my pregnancy. Finding out that I was having a little boy made everything seem real for the first time! Here is our email update from that oh so exciting day!



Monday, March 30th, 2009 at 10:19pm


Hello Everyone,


Well we are finally past the half way mark; 20 weeks today! Today Charles and I had our 20 week check up and found out the sex of the baby...I am proud to say that WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!!! We could not be more thrilled! I am so excited about the thought of having a blonde little boy named Charlie (Charles Robert Jr.) running around my house :) everyone...I need you to help me talk Charles into the Jr. thing, I really want a Charlie! Baby Boy Edwards is weighing in at 12 oz. and is in the 50th percentile for size! My belly is measuring right on target. Everything looked great!


I was told to lay off the gatorade (dangit!) and to watch all simple sugars and carbs. When complaining about acne Dr. McDaniel said,"You still look hot, calm down and quit touching your face!" He also told me it was OK to take my allergy medication and to "stop sneezing on people"!


My favorite part of the day would have to be the awesome chuckle I got out of my dad when I told him he is having a grandson! I think Papaw is proud! Petey (Val) wants to embroider everything she sees, and Mama K and GranDan {Gramma and Poppins} squeezed the news out of us...we just couldn't take the pleading over the phone, HEART BREAKING! We can't wait to pick up Kim and Dan at the airport tomorrow and head to D.C. for the Jackson Family wedding. We are taking a few extra days to sight see and hang out!


I am sending belly pics as usual, but am also including a few ultrasound shots from the appointment. You will find a profile shot, and a penis shot (photograph is taken from underneath, you will see the back of the legs...look for the tiny arrow). All of this felt a little more real today! I am sooo ready to be a mom and see this boys little face!


We love you all!


Jessi, Charles, and Charlie (hopefully)



Charlie's 1st profile shot (20 weeks)



The Edwards Family Jewels



20 weeks along





I thought my belly looked huge at the time.....haaaa!




Well it looks like I got my way in the end, I do have a little Charlie running around my house! However... he is not a blonde, but a busy little red head!



Love to you all!


JP

No comments:

Post a Comment