Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back to the Belly: Post # 7

Post # 7 includes week 37 of pregnancy along with CR's 27th birthday! This email made me giggle...I really had no idea what to expect as far as labor was concerned! Enjoy!




Hello Everyone,




The end of week 37 was filled with lots of ups and downs. We had a false labor scare last Wednesday. I started to have contractions (braxton hicks) that were 5 minutes apart, accompanied by nausea and back pain. I was told to always call if regular contractions occurred, and to be on the safe side they brought me in for an exam. Turns out these REALLY annoying contractions will stick around until I give birth. The uterus is preparing and driving me crazy! The nurse told me that she would be surprised is I lasted another 2 weeks; lets home she's right!




Charles turned 27on Saturday and we had SUCH a great day! I had a little surprise for Charlies, our good buddies Melissa and James decided to come up for the night and got into town around lunch on Saturday. We took Charles out to lunch and then the boys headed to the golf course for their 2:10pm tee time. Melissa and I headed to the nail salon for some pampering, and then the pool for sun and QT! That evening we took Charles to Tin Lizzy's, a local taco bar for dinner and drinks. Thank you guys sooo much for coming up for Charles' big day!




We began our week with our weekly doctors appointment this morning. I am sad to say that there has been no progress since last week. I am still 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. I am really trying to be patient, but man is it hard!!! We will let you guys know if anything happens within the week.




We also got our maternity photo shoot proofs back today. Here is the link: http://www.keriecleveland.com/data/web/JessiandCharles/index.html


Let us know what you think! We are trying to narrow down our options.




I am also including a 38 week belly shot, and a birthday boy pic (quite hilarious)! Enjoy!


We love you all and will keep you posted!


Love,


Jessi, Charles and Charlie

38 Weeks Along




Dead Sexy!




Love to you all!




JP

No comments:

Post a Comment