Monday, June 20, 2011

Back to the Belly: Post # 5

OK...1 more week of memories and I promise posts will return to current day! Entry # 5 takes a look back at week 28 of my pregnancy. Enjoy!



Hello Everyone,


Well, we have officially finished week 1 of the third trimester. The nerves are starting to really sink in, and the belly is getting bigger every day! We have been blessed with 2 very relaxing weekends in a row. We spent last weekend in Florida with Dan and Kim and had some much needed down time with family. When we arrived we walked into the guest room and found a bed full of new baby clothes! This little guy is already spoiled and he isn't even her yet! We had a blast looking through old pictures and boxes of Charles' childhood memories, including some hilarious grade school journals! I can't wait to have a little one who constantly makes me giggle :)


This past weekend Terri came into Atlanta for a conference that started on Sunday morning. We got to hog her for 2 days of Aunt Terri time! Good food, a trip to the movies, and a full day in the sun on Saturday! We finished Saturday night off with a 24 marathon of season 4; I think we have officially brought Terri over to the dark side. We actually just got back from dinner with Terri and her friend Kevin, they fly back to Colorado tomorrow.


At our doctors visit last week the ultrasound tech confirmed that the placenta has finally moved, and that Charlie is no longer breech! Good news! However, the nasty sugar syrup I had to consume for the Glucose test made me feel horrible! Not a good start to the day! I should find out my gestational diabetes results some time this week. Let's hope everything turns out OK, and that I don't have to go in for a second test! Out next doctors visit is on June 8th. We are now to the point where we go in every 2 weeks!


I am including an ultrasound shot along with a few belly pics.


Week 29 has started off well and we have our first baby shower at my office tomorrow! Hope you all have a wonderful week!


Love,


Jessi, Charles, and Charlie



28 weeks




Wow wee...that belly doesn't even look real!


Charlie's sweet profile at 28 weeks




Love to you all!


JP


No comments:

Post a Comment