Friday, June 10, 2011

Poppin's Porter House Surprise!

We arrived home on Sunday afternoon after a weekend in Waynesville to find this:



Poppins was in my kitchen preparing a feast fit to feed 2 Army's!


He got a wild hair up his you know what and decided that each of us could finish a Porter House steak! Those things were literally as big as my head!!!




Along with the mammoth steaks we had baked potatoes, cucumber and tomato salad, asparagus, grilled onions, and a nice bottle of red wine!


What a treat!!!!


I don't think I could have fit one more thing on my plate if I tried!



Thank you Poppins! It was so nice to come home to a delicious meal after eating fast food all weekend! You are the bomb diggity!



Poppins and I both love to feed people, and man did he out do himself this time!!!




Love to you all!


JP






1 comment: