Thursday, June 16, 2011

Back to the Belly: Post # 4

Oh 27 weeks along...what a crappy week you were! Below you will read our update about the car accident. PTL everything turned out OK!




Sunday, May 10th, 2009 at 3:57pm






Hello Family and Friends,






What a long week this has been! For those of you who don't know, I was in a car accident on Monday. Please do not worry, everything is OK with little Charlie and myself; not to say that it was not traumatizing, but we are all OK! The wreck was not my fault, and the driver cited ended up with 2 tickets, one for not yielding to on-coming traffic, and the other for an expired registration. We spent most of Monday at our doctors office for screening to make sure out little boy was OK! Charles and I have been dealing with insurance companies and the car all week and still have no resolve. Please pray that this mess clears up soon!





On a brighter note...Charlie is growing like a weed and is moving like crazy. The ultrasound during Monday's exam showed that he has finally moved out of the breech position. Thank goodness! Charles and I went to a 6 hour pregnancy class on Saturday and it made everything seem a little more realistic. In a few short months we will be parents! Charles particularly enjoyed the vaginal birth and c-section movie that we watched during the class! hahah! The video was made in the 80's and was jam packed with acid wash jeans and big hair! Too funny!





I am so thankful that on this day next year I will be celebrating Mother's Day! We would like to wish a very happy Mother's Day to our mommies! We love you and are so lucky to have you both!!! I am sure we will feel even luckier when we have you around in August to help!





Enjoy the 27 week picture!





Love,





Jessi, Charles and Charlie





27 weeks...am I glowing or just sweating?!?




I promise...only one more week of this! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!







Love to you all!





JP

No comments:

Post a Comment